Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- 1. INTERNAL COORDINATION (20%)
Liaises with internal services
• Overall coordination with Business Unit Director (weekly reporting on on-going projects, updates on upcoming issues/difficulties, team management)
• Contribution in improving the Department’s processes & bring vision to ensure efficient operations.
• Development of the Market Expansion Business Unit expertise in order to come with innovative services in a wider geographic coverage (ASEAN)
• Coordination with other Teams when needed for project management purposes
- 2. ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT (40%)
Manages the overall coordination with customer accounts for all our Corporate Services missions:
• Preparation of proposals based on clients requirements (action plan, quotation, case studies)
• Data collection, on-field study and network development in order to gather market insights and issue analysis and recommend strategies for market approach
• Identification and qualification of new potential clients and of their needs
• Local representation on behalf of our clients (involving sales follow up, communication, logistic and admin support)
• Building, deployment and adjustment of a sale and a marketing & promotion strategy for the long-term development of your client business
• Coordination with subcontractors when needed (depending on the type of mission)
• Development and nurture of the relationships with clients (monthly or mid-term reports during mission, follow up and market updates upon termination)
- 3. TEAM MANAGEMENT (20%)
Manages and supervises a team (about 2 staff) from the Market Expansion Business Unit regarding the following sectors but not limited to agriculture, food and beverage, cosmetic, medical equipment and industrial products:
• Overall guidance on customer relationships and solving issues
• Contribution in improving internal processes (having a vision on department development orientation)
• Reporting of internal matters to Business Unit Director (improving internal communication)
• Coaching and monitoring to maintain a high-level of professionalism
• Leading bi-yearly evaluations
• Salary and package negotiations
- Experience: At least 5 years in business development, sales or marketing-related position and market-entry consulting service
- Skills: Intercultural communication, negotiation, analytical and organizational
- Tools: Good command in computing (Excel, Power Point, Word, CRM)
- Languages: Vietnamese native, perfect English speaking, French or Korean is a plus
- Dynamic, responsible, think out-of-the box, self-confident, autonomous and proactive
- Sales-oriented and is able to multitasks
- Competitive salary package (1350 USD/month in gross).
- With allowance for phone, transportation & meal.
- Full employment package based on Labor Law.
- Bonus on public holidays & birthday.
- Review performance periodically.
- Health insurance & pay increase based on seniority.
- Weekly English/French/Yoga/Cardio classes.
- Annual health-check up based on company policy.