Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
You will be working in a top 5 largest fund management company in Asia (in terms of AUM), which also embodies diversity & inclusion in the workplace. What you will do:
- Responsible for handling on site questions from Clients’ sales team and overall follow up questions after the above update sessions.
- Responsible for presenting market information, investment result and performance analysis to investors during Clients’ events
- Develope monthly/quarterly/annually update market slides content
- Manage relationship with different teams of Clients (Sales, Marketing, Product teams…)
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as investment, product, marketing and operations teams to co-ordinate support services for the assigned account.
- The KPIs include quality of support for Clients (evaluated by Clients and Line Manager), the Relationship with Client and quality of the updates’ contents.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in Finance.
- CFA qualifications, Vietnamese broker certificate would be an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Vietnamese.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Priority Banking, Wealth Management, Finance, Securities or Economic/Finance lecturer.
- Retail sales experience gained from working in a Priority Banking, Wealth management, Securities firm, asset management firm or experience in Economic/Finance lecturer in Vietnam.
- Interest in investments and strong business acumen.
- Very attractive salary package (up to 70M/month) + allowances & bonus.
- Multinational, open & dynamic working environment.
- Full Social Insurance – Medical Insurance – Unemployment Insurance package regulated by Vietnam Labor Law.
- Annual health-check up based on Company policy.