Workplace: Saigon Center Building, 65 Le Loi, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, and other places designated.
- Source investment opportunities in VN for Industrial/Logistics and Commercial investment/development
- Perform feasibility study on potential deals including conducting extensive market research and due diligence on the potential projects
- Prepare comprehensive business plans (including financial analysis) for Management’s approval
- Conduct analysis and review of issues related to project legal, corporate legal of potential projects
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the management
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in marketing, business management, or any related fields
- 3 – 5 years of working experience
- Outstanding Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Research ability, negotiation, time management and planning skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills in English
- Competitive salary package (1300$ – 1600$).
- Opportunities to grow in one of the biggest Japanese MNCs.
- With allowance for phone, transportation & meal.
- Full employment package based on Labor Law.
- Bonus on public holidays & birthday.
- Annual health-check up based on company policy.