Workplace: Thao Dien, District 2, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City.
1. INTERNAL COORDINATION (30%)
Liaises with internal services
• Overall coordination with Business Unit Director (weekly reporting on on-going projects, updates on upcoming issues/difficulties, team management)
• Contribution in improving the Department’s processes & bring vision to ensure efficient operations.
• Coordination with HR Team for all support related to Labor contracts, Payroll Management, & all other clarification needs on Legal topics for the benefits of our customer accounts
• Coordination with Accounting Teams to follow-up on payment status and update the Corporate Service Manager for next action
2. ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT (50%)
Manages the overall coordination with customer accounts for our all our Corporate Services missions:
• Preparation of proposals based on clients requirements
• Provision of HR, admin and legal consulting to related client accounts
• Administration work related to customer accounts (service agreement, coordination, legal declarations/registrations, invoicing, payment requests)
• Coordination with subcontractors when needed (depending on the type of mission)
• Development and nurture of the relationships with clients
• Develop and maintain relationships with contractors and authorities.
3. TEAM MANAGEMENT (20%)
Manages and supervises executives from the Corporate Services Business Unit:
• Overall guidance on customers relationships and solving issues
• Contribution in improving internal processes (having a vision on department development orientation)
• Reporting of internal matters to Business Unit Director (improving internal communication)