Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Ensure the entire accounting process is followed company procedure and implemented in an efficient and timely manner.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance with provide explanations of variances.
- In charge of month-end closing plus preparing financial package reports for monthly, half-year, and year-end.
- Handling Finance Forecasting and Budgeting with reports submission in tight timeframe.
- Maintain internal controls relating to payment process, costing functions and assist with cycle count/physical inventories.
- Manage and support the company with Local Accounting Standards plus ensuring the company complies with all local legislation with the timely filing of all tax and other required forms.
- Reconciling transactions with statements and other general accounting tasks such as interfacing with Local Outsource Accounting and coordinating with auditors both external/internal.
- Support Finance Manager & GM on other assignments given.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ years of experience in overall general accounting for service trading industry (from Aviation industry is a plus)
- Ability to support a cross-functional management team.
- Strong Excel modelling, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure with limited time and ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to prioritize objectives and duties.
- Good command of spoken and written English with excellent communication.
- Salary ranges from 18M – 25M per month with allowances & bonus
- Full employment package based on Labor Law
- Performance and salary review annually
- 13th-month salary + performance bonus
- Sick leaves, birthday leaves, Xmas leaves
- Bonus & gifts on public holidays, birthday
- Health & Accident Insurance based on the company’s policy
- Support sponsorship on ACCA, CPA,… study
- Annual team building trip
- Multinational working environment