Workplace: 8 Nguyen Ba Tuyen, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Post job vacancies, screen resumes, prequalify by phone, contact and arrange interviews with candidates.
- Manage and maintain current recruitment channels and expand new recruitment channels to build a stable and diverse source of candidates.
- Manage recruitment communication on Facebook, LinkedIn, Website; and through Job Fairs at Universities.
- Directly participate in the process of interviewing and evaluating candidates with the head of the department.
- Consulting, supporting department heads and setting up personnel schedules.
- Perform other tasks as assigned and directed by direct manager.
- University graduate, majoring in human resource management or any related majors.
- 2 years of experience in recruitment.
- Ability to evaluate candidates well.
- Good communication skill.
- Good skills in writing job posts, designing recruitment design.
- Ability to deal with high pressure at work.
- Salary range from 14 to 15 million VND/month.
- 13th month salary bonus.
- Holidays & birthdays bonus.
- Review salary twice a year in June and December every year.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance based on Vietnamese Labor Laws.
- Annual health check-up.
- Available professional training courses.
- Company trip twice a year.
- Opportunity to grow to become an executive member of the Company.