Địa điểm: Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc:
You will be working with the Commercial team from one of the biggest beverage-industry MNCs in Vietnam to foster the performance of business activities. What you will do:
– Checking MKT programs/ Sampling Requests / Create IO / Release PR
– Checking/uploading Promotional expenses for all channels
– Setting up all trading terms in system as signed contracts
– Implement pricing strategy and initiatives
– Initiate automation on data compiling to minimize time consuming for analysis.
- RE/BP Planning & Actual Reporting
– DME RE for BOY (consolidation for all channels)
– DME monthly report actuals (consolidation for all channels)
– Quarterly CTS report – submission to group office (Finance & Commercial teams)
– BP planning (financial submission deck & BP presentation)
- Business Partnering
– DME Planning for GT channel (by activities).
– DME monthly discussion & review
– COE Commercial & CDE control and planning
– CDE productivity analysis
– Lead CCSAI claim process
– POSM management (report on stock balance, check Procurement’s bidding proposal, enhance tracking system…)
- Functional Excellence
– JV preparation for month-end closing
– Coordinate with MKT team to get confirmation on status of PO outstanding
– Checking Rebate Audit Trail
– Balance sheet clearance on aging accruals
- University/Bachelor’s degree, Professional qualification in Finance/ Accounting is preferred
- Over 5 years of experience in Corporate Finance Analysis and Partnering. Direct exposure in Commercial Finance/ FMCG industry would be highly recommended
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding about system (SAP, Margin Minder, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of Budget Management, Business Plan and Rolling Estimate: Advanced
- Highly proficient in spoken and written Vietnamese
- Attractive salary package (40M – 50M) with allowances & bonus.
- Multinational, open & dynamic working environment.
- Full Social Insurance – Medical Insurance – Unemployment Insurance package regulated by Vietnam Labor Law.
- Annual health-check up based on Company policy.