Địa điểm: Quận Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
– Prepare and submit the Order sheet on time
– Coordinate with customers and PICs of Counterpart/Banks/Logistics companies… to ensure the lead time of contracts (payment, shipment, document) is on track
– Supervise LC/TTR issuance procedure. Ensure all conditions on the application/draft are correct and acceptable for both seller/buyer.
– Trace for in-time payment and constantly update pending situation/customer plans to related parties.
– Follow closely and timely update customers on shipment. Check for reasons and the latest situation in case of any change in schedules.
– Inform customers of shipping documents. Ensure the document is correct and reaches customers in time for cargo pick-up
Bachelor’s Degree or above
3 – 5+ years of experience (Import-Export experience, in the Plastics business, is preferable)
Fluent in English and Vietnamese. The ability to speak Japanese is an advantage
Basic accounting and financial knowledge
Patient, honest, and able to deal with pressure.
Organization, teamwork, and coordination skills
Risk management mindset