Digital Marketing Intern
- Making graphic design
- Develop creative concepts for design works as requested
- Design artworks used for marketing communications, including but not limited to: brand identity kit, brochures, leaflets, banners, panels, templates, catalogs, info-graphics, and web-related contents
- Design simple layout & production of print and digital materials
- In cooperation with the Operations/Warehouse to get reports in XBS-inventory system and shipping instruction to calculate revenue of service charge then invoice to customers on time and in full.
- Prepare /issue sale invoices, E-invoices; send invoices to customers and input these sale invoices into Navision on time and in full, including maintaining customer cards / customer master data in Navision.Follow up account receivable and reconciliation of outstanding with customers when necessary.
- Reconcile cost of surcharged of third parties that are relating to sales of service.
Senior HR Cum Admin
- Control Admin monthly accrual & actual expenses
- Control office assets & settle monthly payment for suppliers
- Contact to suppliers & purchase office equipment, stationery, printing materials, name cards
- Coordinate with vendor selection, PR/PO (internal system), contract review process
- Manage mails and packages deliveries
- Prepare letters and documents as required
- Manage office stationery: plan and make orders, manage distribution, make purchasing reports for Head of Division
- Manage office equipment and facilities: contact and handle maintenance services when needed, ensure the office is always clean and well-functioned
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and employees serving that account
- Support recruitment team in all recruitment activities, such as: Job description, Job Posting, tests & interviews procedure, contact candidates, build database
- Source of CVs management: find out the best network for source development
- Keep good relationship with potential/junior candidates in order to develop a good resume database