- Manage the reception desk and welcome visitors in a professional manner.
- Receive and transfer incoming calls.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondences in a proficient manner.
- Make sure the office is always clean and tidy.
- Support monthly payments to vendors
- Support internal events such as company trips, year-end parties…
- Handle all office equipment: fax, printer, scan, and photo machines.
- Support to arrange stationery, tea/coffee/ cookies/ lunch or dinner when required.
- Arrange meeting rooms, and training rooms as required.
- Handle taxi cards, company cars, and AON claims collection;
- Register and check telephone bills, courier bills, and office bills.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Basic knowledge of office software such as MS Office, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Able to communicate in English (especially listening and speaking skill)
- Highly proficient in spoken and written Vietnamese
- Active at work and responsible
- Good teamwork skills and a supportive attitude
- Related experience in the office environment is a plus
- Social Insurance – Medical Insurance – Unemployment Insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Health care check annually following the company policy from time to time
- Working in a professional environment
- Competitive Salary Package (8.000.000 – 9.000.000 VND)
- Bonus upon contract completion