You will be part of a subsidiary of a well-established Japanese corporation, joining a team at a modern technology platform that provides interior design and construction solutions.
- Monday – Friday: Saigon Centre, 65 Le Loi, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Saturday: S6.03 The Origami, Vinhomes Grand Park, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City
- Report to the General Manager
- Focus on implementing detailed quarterly and 6 months marketing plans.
- Contribute to lead-generation and customer-acquisition activities, such as sales enablement, media promotion, and offline events.
- Measure and report the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insights and assess against goals
- Help gather and analyze data to reach insights about brands, competitors, and trends
- Manage communication channels (Facebook, website, etc.)
- Review & and monitor content and visuals for website, social, email marketing, advertising content, etc.
- Work closely with the Business team to increase leads, and optimize customer experience
- Directly communicate and work with outsourcing partners to implement marketing plans
- University degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- 3+ years experience in a marketing or brand management role
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese, especially speaking skills
- Proficient in Digital Marketing: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Social Media, Google Adwords, Google Analytics,…is a big plus
- Basic knowledge of UX/UI and Microcopy
- Ability to plan, implement, and monitor marketing activities.
- Creative, flexible, and agile, catching marketing trends
- Willingness to learn and research new technologies
- Able to work independently and in a team under pressure
- Salary range from 17-20M with allowances and bonus
- Full employment package based on Labor Law
- Performance and salary review annually
- 13th-month salary
- Multinational working environment