Work location: District 1, HCMC.
- Analyze solutions, and understand system requirements and product features.
- Develop and implement highly responsive user interface components using modern
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the smooth design, implementation, and
delivery of applications.
- Cooperate with Backend developers to consume backend data services via GraphQL API
and REST API.
- Implement UI components and libraries.
- Stay updated with new technologies and conduct research on technical solutions to apply
them in the product, from concept to reality.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and business/technical
- Experience & Knowledge:
- 4+ years of experience in software development as a Frontend Engineer.
- Detail-oriented, with experience in building fully responsive applications.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with ReactJS, VueJS, especially Nuxt3.
- Excellent skills in CSS, with experience in preprocessors like Sass and PostCSS.
- Familiarity with GraphQL and REST API.
- Self-organized, self-sufficient, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Strong Vietnamese communication skills.
- Experience with NextJS.
- Knowledge of 3D rendering, including texture, material, and lighting, as well as AR and VR for web and mobile applications.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Detailed Technical Skills:
- Vue.js, Typescript, GraphQL.
- 3D, WebGL.
- Other Skills:
- Strong teamwork abilities.
- Effective English communication skills.
- Salary range from 1000 – 1500$.
- 13th-month salary.
- Full overtime pay (OT) policies.
- Full Social Insurance – Medical Insurance – Unemployment Insurance package regulated by Vietnam Labor Law.
- Additional Premium Health Care Program.
- 18 annual leaves per year.
- Multinational, open & dynamic working environment.
- Annual health up based on Company policy.
- Company trips, Team building activities, Annual Training Program.