Job Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Our client is developing new Property technology (Proptech) solutions for the Vietnamese inefficient residential construction market, funded by one of the biggest commercial MNCs in Vietnam.
- Analyze solution, understand system requirements and product features
- Create/Modify test-related artifacts (test plans, test cases, test data, reports)
- Perform all phases of testing including functional, system, and regression testing
- Analyze test results and provide feedback to project teams to improve overall product quality
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve defects and issues during the testing process
- 2+ years of experience in software testing for Web, App, API
- 1. Must have:
- Excellent analytical, documentation, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, tools, and processes
- Teamwork experience, open-minded and adaptable to frequent changes
- Experience with test automation frameworks and scripting languages
- Knowledge of modern ecosystems and automated build/deployment pipelines
- Attractive salary package ($800 – $1200) with allowances & bonus.
- 13th-month salary.
- Full overtime pay (OT) policies.
- Full Social Insurance – Medical Insurance – Unemployment Insurance package regulated by Vietnam Labor Law.
- Multinational, open & dynamic working environment.
- Annual health-check up based on Company policy.