Địa điểm làm việc: Quận 1, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc:
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Marketing Manager to join our Startup company Proptech, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a longstanding Japanese Corporation. As the Marketing Manager, you will be instrumental in driving the growth and adoption of our digital platform that connects individuals with real estate needs to property providers. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the digital transformation of the civil construction industry and the real estate sector.
- Planning Strategy:
– In charge of creating, planning, and implementing strategies toward achieving brand awareness, to increase market shares and business growth
– Developing and managing the marketing budget
– Develops brand narrative and KPIs to set direction and deliver strategy, from vision to launch, including content strategy cycle
– Prepares and executes customer sequence activities and executes campaigns across channels
– Deploys and tracks the content calendar, measuring success and suggesting data-driven improvements to outperform peers
– Liaise with related departments to establish requirements for marketing campaigns and manage programs
– Lead the planning and development of digital marketing strategies covering all disciplines including Social Media, SEO/SEM/PPC, Website, Mobile, Content, ensuring digital objectives are met and integrated with overall marketing strategy
– Manage multiple social media platforms
– Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful execution of digital marketing strategies.
– Lead generation through both traditional media buying and content creation.
– Continuously research for new opportunities, monitor the market trends, and propose the ideas to grow the digital /online business for the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of Branding, Digital Marketing and Marketing tools: Google, Facebook,… (Ads, Analytics, Tag manager, Data Studio), SEO and website management
- Strong understanding of growth hacking principles and strategies, as well as experience applying growth marketing tactics to drive user acquisition and revenue growth.
- Proficiency in data analysis and ability to derive actionable insights from marketing data.
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience preferably in Proptech
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, motivated, independent, and takes the initiative to fulfill tasks
- A Customer-Centric and Can Do attitude
- Excellent in English skills (spoken and written).
- Multinational working environment
- Salary range: up to $1800/month
- Annual salary review
- External trainings for leadership, language, software training
- Work in a young, dynamic and friendly environment together with supportive individuals
- Develop your knowledge and skills in the international working environment for your future career path
- Enjoy additional medical care (accident, healthcare insurance, life insurance)
- Enjoy fully covered team building trips with company
- Annual leave 18 full-paid days